Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Hazard Has Disclosed Talks With Mourinho

The main Chelsea’s disappointment of this season, Eden Hazard,  has disclosed the conversation with Blues manager, Jose Mourinho.
Last season the 24-year-old  scored 19 goals in 52 appearances ah was named Player of the Year (PFA).
This season he has only one goal in 12 matches.
The Belgian said: “We spoke together before the Stoke game. I said to him: “Maybe we have to try something, to change something. Maybe I have to play a No.10 because we have to try.” We did and I played a very good game in the League Cup in Stoke. And, [against Norwich], it was the same.I tried to play my own game. I didn’t start the season well. I know that. I gave everything in training and on the pitch when I played. Now I hope I can get a lot more form and try to help the team win games.”
According to the rumours, Hazard could move to Real Madrid due to a poor relationship with Jose Mourinho.
However, the player stresses: “I don’t have a problem with Mourinho. I’ve heard a lot of things about this, but no. Everything is good with him. He is the best manager.”

No comments:

Post a Comment